Your brand + the aroma of delicious pizza = effective advertising
Why pizza box advertising is effective
When you put your ad on a pizza box, it reaches more people for longer with more engagement and is supported by all the positive associations of the pizza itself. Here’s why it works:
- Each box physically reaches up to 3 people
- Boxes are viewed and shared for an average for 45 minutes while the pizza is being eaten
- The box usually stays in the home for 24 to 36 hours before people recycle it or throw it away, offering multiple reinforcement opportunities
- The large surface area of a pizza box (325mm x 325mm x 40mm) is ideal for advertising and promotions
- A physical object has a higher impact and is less avoidable than social media ads or traditional TV commercials
- People eating pizza are in a positive state of mind, leading to positive associations with your brand
- While a box can display multiple ads, each box will only ever include one advertiser per sector, ensuring that for a given box your ad will never have to compete with a competitor in the same market.
Location targeting and demographics
We currently deliver more than a quarter of a million pizza boxes every month to over 300 restaurant locations in the Western Cape, Gauteng and KwaZulu-Natal, and we’re constantly expanding our reach.
This allows you to select at a granular level who’s going to see your ad, down to individual restaurant locations. The majority of the customers we reach are in LSMs 7 to 10, however this can be adjusted using location as a proxy for income. Our pizza boxes are used by restaurants for takeaways, doggy bags and deliveries, which means we reach both families and individuals, primarily between the ages of 18 and 49.
GET A QUOTE TODAY
Packaging advertising is much more cost-effective than traditional print, billboard and TV advertising. Talk to us today for a quote to put your brand onto a high quality, glossy, 100% recyclable pizza box, and add packaging advertising as a marketing channel for your brand.
Please note: Due to printing lead times, artwork must be submitted 30 days prior to printing.